Thursday, May 8, 2014

Week 10: 20% Project 2014

Week 10:

        This week I have not worked on anything because no comments are rolling in from my viewers. Since not one single person has commented I have not had any situations to work on myself to help you. I hope that ALL OF YOU comment on this blog so that I have something to help you, the viewers with your problems. Quite frankly I have been getting upset that people do not comment even though I have been asking for weeks for just one person to comment so that I could help them with their problems. Next week I would like all of you to strive and comment so that I could go out and report back with solutions to other people's problems. I myself have not played pool in over a month due to the fact that not one single person has commented. I hope that whoever reads this blog will actually comment on some questions or problems they have while playing pool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment