Friday, May 23, 2014

20% Project 2014: Week 12

Week 12:

So in my 10th grade English class we started a project back in September and our goal is to help improve someone's life. I decided to make a pool video, that's sort of a tutorial video but yet its a quick easy game. I had video taped myself playing in a game and I tried to upload it to my blog but I could not figure out how to upload the video to Youtube. So since then I have started prioritizing what needs to be in the video and what does not need to be included in it. Since its been a while since I have played, I will take pre-games before I actually record. The recording will probably take place on my phone so the quality will not be as good as say, a regular camera. During this week and by Thursday of next week I will plan to record myself playing and post it to Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment