Thursday, May 15, 2014

20% Project 2014: Week 11

Week 11:

    Since I have not received any comments from anyone I will talk about what necessities you would need if you are interested in competing in any forms of tournaments. The basics of tournament play is call all shots in what pocket, and in some cases watch your time limit. When I played in my tournaments all that was regulated was call every shot and one safety per game. Once I started playing I got comfortable because I started getting used to calling every shot on every play. I rarely called safety because I got the opportunity to get around my opponents balls safely. The basic necessities you need when playing is your own gear such as personal stick, chalk, (optional) your own glove. Some players will bring everything pool related gear with them to all competitions from 9-ball, 8-ball, and even snooker or trickshots.

No comments:

Post a Comment