Friday, April 25, 2014

Week 9: 20% Project 2014

Week 9:

       This week I have not worked on project because I keep asking for questions and not one single person has asked any questions. I mean how hard is it to take another minute out of your time and ask a question that you are interested in. I am very disappointed on how people read this blog and when I have been asking for questions and not one single person has even commented. Since not one single person has commented I have not been working on anything so until someone comments on things they need help on or has any questions about pool. Next week I hope to find that people submitted questions and then I will answer any questions at all that you have about pool. Since I have been looking for comments I will continue to point out any problems I run into. I hope that everyone will submit a comment the next time I check my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment