Friday, April 18, 2014

20% Project: Week 8

Week #8:

       To be honest I am a little disappointed in the people that read my blogs because I ask them to leave comments and questions, but no one does. So since nobody has recently asked questions I haven't been doing much lately. I believe the last time I myself went out to play was three or four weeks ago. I have at least put up multiple ways to manipulate your opponents by playing to their weaknesses and your strengths. Since I have not been playing the next time I play I will note the problems I had and give tips and tricks to those who have those same problems. I usually have some troubles in every game such as getting blocked by opponents balls, unsuccessful shots, and even scratching on the 8-ball. Some ways I get around those types of situations is scratching intentionally and giving my opponent the upper hand and hope he/she messes up and I have the advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment