Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Week 5: 20% Project

Week 5:

     Well the reason why I haven't posted is because I've been busy with baseball and haven't had the time to go out and play. Even though baseball takes most of my time I still try to get out and play pool as much as I can. So with that said I'd like to keep asking for your support and send me ideas for what to talk about and I'll answer your questions. Today we will talk about the "around the table" game which means that you shoot the ball and hit multiple cushions and your goal is to make a shot. Playing around the table is difficult because you have to get the perfect shot with the closest possible angle. Playing the table is probably the most difficult part of the game because you have to have a great eye and know how to play with the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment